Click on the GAP application tab below, download, complete, and mail in the GAP application to start the process of becoming a GAP apprentice.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS JANUARY 31, 2019
In order to apply, you must meet this criteria.
1. You must a High School Junior OR Senior.
2. High school minimum unweighted GPA 2.5 (official transcript must be submitted).
3. Good school attendance: no more than 5 per year. (but can get a letter from your counselor or school administrator if there are extenuating circumstances.)
4. Attend a GAP Company Open House at one of the participating GAP companies.
5. Must pass the Community College placement test* OR
*(500 SAT Writing or 500 SAT Reading) OR (18 ACT Writing or 22 ACT Reading) will waive the Reading and Writing test and 500 SAT Math or 22 ACT Math will waive the mathematics test.
6. Complete Math 1,2,3
**LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. NO EXCEPTIONS!!** Deadline JANUARY 31, 2019
Questions about GAP applications can be submitted to Ann Flynt at email@example.com.