- Must be a High School Junior OR Senior to apply.
- High school minimum Unweighted GPA 2.5
- Math 1, 2 & 3
- Good attendance (No more than 5 absences per year)
- Project Lead The Way (PLTW) Engineering Courses
- Computer Application Courses
- Metals Manufacturing
- Any related hands-on courses like Automotive, Electronics, HVAC
*(500 SAT Writing or 500 SAT Reading) or (18 ACT Writing or 22 ACT Reading) will waive the Reading and Writing test and 500 SAT Math or 22 ACT Math will waive the mathematics test.
Get News & Updates